torsdag, juni 02, 2016

TTPH Challenge #103 - SLSLines Flower Fairy

Hi

This time SLL Lines Sponsor us over at  Through The Purple Haze
The challenge is really fun :) use at least one die and /or punch.

I have use the beautiful stamp Flower Fairy 

I have use a lot of dies I Will list them in the end of this blogpost
Some more pics of my card.
It would be fun if You join our challenge.




Stocklist:
Dies - Go Kreate large frame frilly 7
Spellbinder Floral oval
Sizzix oval
Sizzix Thinlitz - Tim Holtz Wildflowers
La la land craft Heart doily border
Magnolia - Scallop Tag
Martha Stewart Butterfly punch
Some flowers, lace and pearls.
I have use Copics

Thx for stopping by, please leave a comment so I can visit your blog.
Hope you like my card
Hugs, MP


5 kommentarer:

Neha Tulsyan sa...

Amazing card. Loved ur take on it..

CreaMaria sa...

Vilket underbart kort!!

Anonym sa...

Gorgeous fairy! and I love all the layers and details.

Thank you for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week!

Evelyn

Planetsusie sa...

This is so gorgeous Mia - I love the image and your layout. You embellishments are wonderful as always! Hugs to you Sue Pxxx (Bubbles Team)

Vixykins sa...

Beautiful card and embellishments

Thank You for entering the June challenge at Crafts and Me. Please pop back soon to enter our July challenge and see if you're a winner x