fredag, december 16, 2016

TTPHC #115 - Elisabeth Bell snowflake

Hi
Over att TTPHC , We have a New challenge - #115 Anything goes




I have made a Christmas Card with  Elisabeth Bell stamp - Snowflake





I have add some of Arleens Glitter snow on the edges of my card and  on some other places to make a little frosty /winter feeling.

I hope you join our challenge and please please leave a comment so I can visit your blog.

I have used following
Cardstock  Linnen
Copics
Patterned paper - Yvonne Creations Winter wishes
Elisabeth Bell - Rubberstamp Snowflake
Marianne design dies - Petras oval
Magnolia dies - Bloomy tag
Flowers
Flatback snowflakes and beads
Lace


I have add my card to following challenges :
 Frosty over att Elisabeth Bells Challenges blogg


Have a great day

3 kommentarer:

Jean sa...

So sweet, loving your colour choise.
Thanks for joining us over at CRAFT.
Jean DT xx

Anet's Crafting sa...

Beautiful card Mia. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Elisabeth Bell’s World. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

Sheryl sa...

This is sooo pretty. I love the soft delicate colours

Good to have you joining us at CRAFT this week.
Happy Christmas Sheryl DT member xx